Moving to a new city, getting acclimated at a new company and trying to find a new home–these are difficult things to do at once. HR managers overseeing recently hired employees should always have top real estate agents in their contact book.
A real estate agent can help the new recruit with all of the following:
- Understand their new city, identify best commuting routes and locate important landmarks (schools, places of worship, etc..)
- Survey the local real estate market and get a feel for how much living costs are
- Find a local lender to get qualified for a mortgage
- Smartly enter into the bidding process on homes
- Hire property inspectors and contractors (a good agent can recommend a few top companies in each category)
- Successfully purchase a new home and ensure that the entire transaction goes smoothly
- Follow up with additional needed resources like insurance agents, handymen and designers
- Make other introductions as needed and always serve as a resource for future requests
Top real estate agents offer all of these advantages and know what it means to offer a comprehensive service package. HR managers can reach out to email@example.com to request an info packet for employee reference.